Planning is well underway for the Challenging Conversations & Complicated Spaces National Sexual & Domestic Violence Conference to be held in Wellington, New Zealand on Thursday 12th-Friday 13th September 2019.
The draft conference programme will be available in early June 2019.
- Day 1 starts at 9.00am sharp with a powhiri and the day will conclude at 5.30pm.
- Day 2 will commence at 9.00am and conclude at 5.00pm.
Parliamentary Under-Secretary Jan Logie will open the conference. Confirmed keynotes include:
- Assoc Prof Janet Fanslow
- Moana Jackson
Conference registration fees have been set as follows:
- Delegates from members of NNSVS/NCIWR/TOAH-NNEST – $400.00
- Delegates from other community/non-profit organisations – $600.00
- Delegates from government/corporate sectors – $800.00
There will also be a conference dinner on the evening of 12 September at $65.00 per head. This cost is not included in the registration rates above.
Registrations will open in the last week of June 2019.
Travel and Accommodation
Delegates will be required to make their own travel and accommodation arrangements. We suggest you book early as affordable accommodation around Te Wharawaka o Pōneke can be difficult to find. We also recommend you keep an eye on cheap airfares (eg., grabaseat deals).